Keeping RTI on Track: How to Identify, Repair and Prevent Mistakes that Derail Implementation
By Amanda M. VanDerHeyden and W. David Tilly III
Nearly every district has experienced – or will experience – problems that bring RTI implementation to a grinding halt, or at least derail it. Keeping RTI on Track helps you overcome the biggest problems associated with false starts or implementation failure.
Written by two national experts who have advised hundreds of districts on RTI implementation, each chapter calls attention to a common error, describing how to avoid the pitfalls that lead to false starts, how to determine when you're in one, and how to get back on the right track.
Whether you are just starting out in RTI implementation or got stuck somewhere along the way, you learn how to react when you find yourself thinking:
- "Our model is too loosely defined."
- "We over-emphasized intervention selection and under-emphasized intervention management."
- "We are overwhelmed by interventions in our school or district."
- "We are not getting results," or, "We don't know if we are getting results with RTI."
- "We have lost our momentum."
- "We are suffering from paralysis by analysis."
- "We got too big too fast."
List price: $89.98
Weight: 2 lb
Dimensions: 8.5 in × 11 in × 1 in